Sunday 17 July 2016

Katrina Kaif finally joins Facebook

If you use social media sites then you are aware of that Katrina Kaif has never preferred social media like Facebook, Twitter etc.

But now, the latest news is that she joined Facebook. It seems she has changed her mind and joined Facebook.
Yes, you heard it right! Finally,Katrina joined Facebook on this Friday on her 32nd birthday and gave surprise to all of her fans by uploading a video.
You won't believe that just within 15 hours her Facebook account gets nearly 4 million followers.


It's a good news for the fans of Katrina. And Katrina fans are very happy.
Do you want to know what does Katrina posted first on her timeline?
She posted a video of her in a green balcony of her home.

Want to watch this video?
Here's the video:-
Click here to watch the video directly from Katrina Facebook timeline.

Katrina Kaif posted this pic as the first day on Facebook:

Katrina first cover pic:


As report, Katrina Kaif gave a birthday party on Friday evening.All her friends like . Reshma Shetty, Sidharth Malhotra, Mini Mathur, Kabir Khan, Ali Abbas Zafar, Ayan Mukerji, Karan Johar was invited in the party.


SHARE THIS POST AS MORE AS YOU CAN.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA.



2 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete